the lighting was from the natural rays of the sun.
Misadventures of an Emergency Room Nurse, her past, her present and her future.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
bayabas
the other day i was so tired eating watermelon from my cousin's farm so i went into our guava tree together with my nephew who seldom went to the farm to pick some fruit. it's so funny seeing him like this. hope when he grow old and see this pic he would find it cute that i took a photo of him with this look (lol) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Year 2020: Year of Closure and New Beginnings
Yup. I decided to resign. I felt that, I will only be 28 once and at this age, I should have found my lifetime partner already. Getting preg...
-
I am a twenty year-old NBSB . Until now I’m still single. Sometimes, it’s lonesome to have no one to regularly text you a good morn...
-
Two years and I'm finally back at my beloved Alma matter the Mindanao State University. When I entered the gate, the memories flashed ba...
-
I'm missing college days and blogging and this post is an ultimate backlog but I hope you'll still like it. During my college days...


No comments:
Post a Comment