Misadventures of an Emergency Room Nurse, her past, her present and her future.
Monday, June 1, 2015
random thoughts
In love, find someone who has the same wavelength as you. Someone who (at least as smart as you) you can talk to and have coffee with. Someone who can make you happy and help you grow. Because at the end of the day, no matter how kind that person is, if he's boring to be with and you don't learn from him, you will end questioning yourself, why did i even choose this guy in the first place?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Year 2020: Year of Closure and New Beginnings
Yup. I decided to resign. I felt that, I will only be 28 once and at this age, I should have found my lifetime partner already. Getting preg...
-
I am a twenty year-old NBSB . Until now I’m still single. Sometimes, it’s lonesome to have no one to regularly text you a good morn...
-
Two years and I'm finally back at my beloved Alma matter the Mindanao State University. When I entered the gate, the memories flashed ba...
-
I'm missing college days and blogging and this post is an ultimate backlog but I hope you'll still like it. During my college days...
No comments:
Post a Comment